A guide to Speakeasy Sparkle Party Night
We are ONE WEEK away, Ladies! So, this is for my last minute gals. We carry a torch for you too. Worry not ;)
- First things first. Before they are all gone, get your ticket already!
- What do I wear??– No time to order? No problem! Loose fitting plain black cocktail dress with a ton of pearls and obnoxious costume jewelry. Furs..ask Grandma if she still has one tucked away or borrow from the Hot Tomato studio. Feathers..hit the craft store and grab an ostrich plum, hot glue it to a headband and voila! Wanna go gangster? Wear a suit and hat! Feelin naughty cabaret? Pshh..all ladies event! Wear your scandalous skivvies!!
- How do I do my makeup?– Let US handle your face! We are still taking makeup appointments that afternoon at the Hot Tomato studio. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your appointment! I you want to experiment on your own, here’s a fun tutorial!
- What will there be to eat and drink? A full bar will be open all evening for your giggle water pleasure! We will also delight in a sparkly champagne toast to our fabulousness! Lots of heavy appetizers, fruit, veggies, cheese and mini desserts to keep your hotsy from getting too totsy ;)
- Will there be a photo op?- Of course, Darlings! We are Hot Tomato! This year’s photo booth has a tremendous “Bad Girls” twist! Let us capture your mug is one shot!!
- What if I’m allergic to glitter? STAY AWAY..lol Don’t even come to the city of Marietta. Seriously. Sparkly Ladies shall be seen from space this year!!
LET THE SPARLKLY COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!
See you all on December 3rd at 8pm at River Town Grill turned Sexy, Sparkly Speakeasy!!